Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Marybeth gave me dozens of 2" half square flannel triangles--I spotted the cabin fabric (used to back the quilt and on pillow case.) So then collected some blenders that would match--and VOILA! I put together a quilt for Ben. Ben lives in North Dakota for now--so it seemed like the thing to do.

The planning was the hardest part--No Pattern--just did some small blocks --put them together in different patterns (that was the fun part)--framed them--laid them out and had to figure how to get the green between them--
Mmmmm--That Cardboard Sewing grid thing I bought at Hancocks finally had a purpose!

This was a little bigger (58x74) and heavy--so I paid my boss to quilt it for me.(Mr. Scarborough at The Dusty Attic--He is really good at that meandering!)

No comments:

Post a Comment